Friday, May 15, 2015

May Gossamer Blue Kits


So much fun using the Gossamer Blue May kits! I'm super excited about all the Project Life-ing I accomplished using these kits, this is only half the layouts I made. I know, how is it that I'm creating layouts left and right and still months behind (currently documenting February?) It's because I take so many gosh darn pictures of EVERYTHING haha.

Supplies I used- May Main Kit, May Life Pages Kit, May Life Pages Main Add-on, May Life Pages Add-on #3.

Join in the Gossamer Blue blog hop today and see what the other DT ladies have made.


I hope you enjoyed a peak at some of my most recent Project Life layouts using the Gossamer Blue kits. If you're not subscribing to the Gossamer Blue kit club yet, go get on it! Gorgeous, color-coordinated boxes full of the latest scrapbook goodies on the market, on your doorstep every month!

xoxo,
Laura

1 comment:

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!